You'll work with Lisa, who has been with Lake City Animal Clinic since 1995, to create the optimum grooming regimen.
- Deep cleansing shampoo massage using the Hydro Surge®
- Specialized shampoos and conditioners for individual needs
- Pedicure, ear cleaning/plucking and anal gland cleaning included with every bath and groom
- Sanitary trim of "personal areas"
- Spritz of cologne as a wonderful finishing touch
- Grooming Forms - PDF
- Indoor/Outdoor runs available (temperature controlled)
- A designated dog-free area for cats
- Fresh bedding and litter boxes daily
- Daily cleaning with safe, non-toxic environmentally friendly disinfectants
- Premium food fed twice daily or we will serve food you provide if you prefer
- Pamper sessions and individual play time available
- Current vaccines are required for all of our guests
- Cats-Rabies and FVRCP
- Dogs-Rabies, Bordetella, and DHLPP
- Forms for Boarding - PDF
Amy, one of our Registered Veterinary Technicians, has completed additional training at Purdue University in order to offer you and your puppy this class.
- Available for puppies 8 to 16 weeks of age at the start of the course.
- Class includes: socialization with both people and other dogs, introduction to scary things found in every day life, basic obedience using clicker training and more.
- Recommended by Lake City Canine Club as "A great open environment for learning puppy basics, troubleshooting puppy problems, and lots of puppy play".